Vs > Broughton Island, Nt
Hua Hin vs Broughton Island, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Westport Aero, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Hua Hin vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kure, Japan
Broughton Island, Nt vs Tabou, Ivory Coast
Broughton Island, Nt vs Newberry, Mi, Usa
Broughton Island, Nt vs Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Broughton Island, Nt vs Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Tampere vs Quetta
Rivolto vs Itamarandiba
Guayaquil vs Beni Abbes
Sapporo vs Arak
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Broughton Island, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,011 km or 6,842 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Broughton Island, Nt bearing 16.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 173.8° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Broughton Island, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean temperature is 39 °C (70.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.2 °C (45.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 719.7 mm (28.3 in) more which is equivalent to 719.7 l/m² (17.66 US gal/ft²) or 7,197,000 l/ha (769,407 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Broughton Island, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Broughton Island, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Broughton Island, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Karachi, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Guaratinga, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Horton, Ks, Usa
Hua Hin vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Broughton Island, Nt vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Broughton Island, Nt vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Broughton Island, Nt vs Grodno, Belarus
Broughton Island, Nt vs Cortland, Ny, Usa
Cadiz vs Amendola
Jacksonville, Il vs Washington, District Of Columbia
Ottawa, Il vs Pocahontas, Ar
Naha, Okinawa vs Dusanbe
Hua Hin vs Broughton Island, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Broughton Island, Nt
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 378 kms (234.9 miles) NNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 732.5 kms (455.2 miles) WNW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) NW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) SSW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) SSW
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 768.6 kms (477.6 miles) SSW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 650 kms (403.9 miles) NNE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 577.7 kms (359 miles) NE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 551.3 kms (342.6 miles) ENE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 553.2 kms (343.8 miles) ENE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 470.8 kms (292.6 miles) ENE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 563.4 kms (350.1 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) E
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 439.7 kms (273.2 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 143.3 kms (89 miles) SE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 661.8 kms (411.2 miles) ESE