Vs > Fort St John, Bc
Hua Hin vs Fort St John, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ustica Island, Italy
Hua Hin vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Nigde, Turkey
Fort St John, Bc vs Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica
Fort St John, Bc vs Andizan, Uzbekistan
Fort St John, Bc vs Olenek, Russia
Fort St John, Bc vs Teofilo Otoni, Brazil
Tracuateua vs Levin Maf
Agalega vs Tura
Pehuajo vs Amman
Lugano vs Pskov
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Fort St John, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,488 km or 7,138 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Fort St John, Bc bearing 319.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 201.9° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort St John, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Fort St John, Bc is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 25.9 °C (46.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.7 °C (48.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 531.5 mm (20.9 in) more which is equivalent to 531.5 l/m² (13.04 US gal/ft²) or 5,315,000 l/ha (568,209 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Fort St John, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Fort St John, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort St John, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Ma’An, Jordan
Hua Hin vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Acapulco, Mexico
Hua Hin vs Aleppo, Syria
Fort St John, Bc vs Fukaura, Japan
Fort St John, Bc vs Omu, Japan
Fort St John, Bc vs Vaasa, Finland
Fort St John, Bc vs Reykhólar, Iceland
Chernigov vs Greenville, Pa
Oita vs Henderson, Nc
Menaka vs Poprad
Storlien vs Comitan
Hua Hin vs Fort St John, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort St John, Bc
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE