Vs > Edmonton (Intl), Ab
Hua Hin vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
Hua Hin vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Skiros Island, Greece
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Kirov, Russia
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Kyra, Russia
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Wakamatsu, Japan
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Sigonella, Italy
Hughenden, Queensland vs La Plata
Machado vs Johnstown, Pa
Alicante, Costa Blanca vs Aberdeen, Scotland
Kisinev vs Parakou
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada is approximately 12,025 km or 7,472 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Edmonton (Intl), Ab bearing 325.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 200.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Edmonton (Intl), Ab has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Edmonton (Intl), Ab is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.4 °C (45.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.1 °C (47°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 533.1 mm (21 in) more which is equivalent to 533.1 l/m² (13.08 US gal/ft²) or 5,331,000 l/ha (569,919 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36° higher in Hua Hin than in Edmonton (Intl), Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Edmonton (Intl), Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Llano, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs Vermillion, Sd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Reading, Pa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Perm, Russia
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs London, England, Uk
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Arad, Romania
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Kuopio, Finland
Dauphin, Manitoba vs Glasgow, Scotland
Houston, Texas vs Meekatharra
Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol vs Fichtelberg
Vesterø, Læsø vs Recife
Hua Hin vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Edmonton (Intl), Ab
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 233 kms (144.8 miles) NNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 193 kms (120 miles) W
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) S
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) SW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) SSW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) S
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) ENE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) N
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) ENE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) E
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) E
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) SE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 307 kms (190.8 miles) S
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) S