Vs > Dubbo, New South Wales
Hua Hin vs Dubbo, New South Wales Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Funchal, Madeira
Hua Hin vs Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile
Hua Hin vs College Park, Md, Usa
Hua Hin vs Waimana, New Zealand
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Teslin, Yt, Canada
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Iguatu, Brazil
Cadiz vs Arbaat
Villarrica vs Wau
Byrd vs Parana
Whitestown, In vs Mcmurdo Sound
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia is approximately 7,177 km or 4,460 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Dubbo, New South Wales bearing 305.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 315.3° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dubbo, New South Wales has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dubbo, New South Wales is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.9 °C (21.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 368.8 mm (14.5 in) more which is equivalent to 368.8 l/m² (9.05 US gal/ft²) or 3,688,000 l/ha (394,272 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Dubbo, New South Wales.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Dubbo, New South Wales. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dubbo, New South Wales vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa
Hua Hin vs Tortosa, Spain
Hua Hin vs Juba, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Tsu, Japan
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Changsha, China
Stuttgart vs Scottsburg, In
Sarny vs Pawnee City, Ne
Blagovescensk vs Oakley, Id
Riyadh vs Beja
Hua Hin vs Dubbo, New South Wales Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Dubbo, New South Wales
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 683.4 kms (424.7 miles) NNW
- Tibooburra, Australia - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) WNW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) WNW
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) WSW
- Wagga, Australia - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 694.6 kms (431.6 miles) SSW
- Essendon, Australia - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) SSW
- East Sale, Australia - 668.4 kms (415.4 miles) S
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 693.9 kms (431.2 miles) NE
- Amberley, Australia - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) NE
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 481.6 kms (299.3 miles) ENE
- Williamtown, Australia - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) SE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) SE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) S
- Gabo Island, Australia - 607.2 kms (377.3 miles) SSE