Vs > Dewar Lakes, Nt
Hua Hin vs Dewar Lakes, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Herat, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Hua Hin vs Kuching, Malaysia
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Warrenton, Mo, Usa
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Debrecen, Hungary
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Lake Coleridge, New Zealand
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
New Ulm, Mn vs Mene Grande
Vlore vs Dryden, On
Caratinga vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Przemysl vs Bo
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,956 km or 6,808 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Dewar Lakes, Nt bearing 8.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 176.7° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dewar Lakes, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dewar Lakes, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 40.6 °C (73.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29 °C (52.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 736.6 mm (29 in) more which is equivalent to 736.6 l/m² (18.08 US gal/ft²) or 7,366,000 l/ha (787,474 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Dewar Lakes, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Dewar Lakes, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Santiago R., Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Sumy, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Salta, Argentina
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Kingston, On, Canada
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs De Kooy, Netherlands
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Hachijojima, Japan
Lampasas, Tx vs El Oued ( Guemmar )
Puente Del Inca vs San Antonio Del Tachira
Agadez vs Vancouver, Wa
Ankara vs Kawambwa
Hua Hin vs Dewar Lakes, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Dewar Lakes, Nt
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 406.5 kms (252.6 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) SW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 714.5 kms (444 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 766.1 kms (476 miles) ENE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 737.8 kms (458.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 330 kms (205 miles) ESE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE