Vs > Death Valley, California
Hua Hin vs Death Valley, California Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa
Hua Hin vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Hua Hin vs Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria, Germany
Hua Hin vs Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Death Valley, California vs Gafsa, Tunisia
Death Valley, California vs Wakayama, Japan
Death Valley, California vs Ofunato, Japan
Death Valley, California vs Maastricht, Netherlands
Oswego, Ny vs Broadview, Sk
Attu Island, Alaska vs Ushuaia
Jersey vs Hurbanovo
Brasilia vs Almeria, Costa de Almería
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Death Valley, California, Usa is approximately 13,337 km or 8,288 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Death Valley, California bearing 317.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 213.8° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Death Valley, California has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Death Valley, California is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 3 °C (5.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.4 °C (42.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 951.5 mm (37.5 in) more which is equivalent to 951.5 l/m² (23.35 US gal/ft²) or 9,515,000 l/ha (1,017,217 US gal/ac) more. About 21 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Death Valley, California.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Death Valley, California. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Death Valley, California vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -5 (-9)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Hua Hin vs Amarillo, Texas, Usa
Hua Hin vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Hua Hin vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Death Valley, California vs Surin, Thailand
Death Valley, California vs Gabes, Tunisia
Death Valley, California vs Bangkok, Thailand
Death Valley, California vs Williamsport, Pa, Usa
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Cortland, Ny
Rockhampton, Queensland vs Tosontsengel
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina
Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel vs Manyberries, Alberta
Hua Hin vs Death Valley, California Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Death Valley, California
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 420.4 kms (261.3 miles) WNW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) NW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) W
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) WSW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 406.4 kms (252.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 366.7 kms (227.8 miles) WSW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 294.5 kms (183 miles) SSW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) SW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) S
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 312.6 kms (194.3 miles) SSW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) SSW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) S