Vs > Cork (Ap)
Hua Hin vs Cork (Ap) Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Saigo, Japan
Hua Hin vs Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Hua Hin vs Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Hua Hin vs Loei, Thailand
Cork (Ap) vs Lenoir, Nc, Usa
Cork (Ap) vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Cork (Ap) vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Cork (Ap) vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Mackay Mo vs Los Lunas, Nm
Cherrapunji, Meghalaya vs Kosti
Tecumseh, Ne vs Nantes
Dimbokro vs Lee’s Summit, Mo
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cork (Ap), Ireland is approximately 10,131 km or 6,296 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cork (Ap) bearing 67.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 144.1° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cork (Ap) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cork (Ap) is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.1 °C (32.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 206 mm (8.1 in) less which is equivalent to 206 l/m² (5.06 US gal/ft²) or 2,060,000 l/ha (220,228 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Cork (Ap).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cork (Ap). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cork (Ap) vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -135 (-5)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -117 (-5)
|| -206 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Hua Hin vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Hua Hin vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Cork (Ap) vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Cork (Ap) vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Cork (Ap) vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Cork (Ap) vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Dimbokro vs Pantelleria
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Juliaca
Bethel, Alaska vs Patos De Minas
Guadalajara vs La Paz, Baja California
Hua Hin vs Cork (Ap) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cork (Ap)
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 347 kms (215.6 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 275 kms (170.9 miles) NNE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NNE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 116 kms (72.1 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) ENE
- Aberporth, Uk - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) E
- Cork, Ireland - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) N
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) ESE
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 262.4 kms (163.1 miles) SE