Vs > Coral Harbour, Nt
Hua Hin vs Coral Harbour, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Asosan, Japan
Hua Hin vs Kenieba, Mali
Hua Hin vs Visakhapatnam, India
Hua Hin vs Vize Island, Russia
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Salloum, Egypt
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Maradi, Niger
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Madang vs Madrid
Gijon vs Aiken, Sc
Eskridge, Ks vs Indianola, Ia
Waiouru Mwd vs Shirakawa
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,474 km or 7,130 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Coral Harbour, Nt bearing 356.7° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 181.5° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Coral Harbour, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Coral Harbour, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 39.2 °C (70.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.3 °C (61.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 716.5 mm (28.2 in) more which is equivalent to 716.5 l/m² (17.58 US gal/ft²) or 7,165,000 l/ha (765,986 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.8° higher in Hua Hin than in Coral Harbour, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Coral Harbour, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Coral Harbour, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Antalya, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Zaranj, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Nkhata Bay, Malawi
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Patras, Greece
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Kayseri, Turkey
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Veraval, India
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Tanegashima vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies
Blaine, Wa vs Anchorage, Alaska
Rafaela Inta vs Studsgård
Kerkira vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands
Hua Hin vs Coral Harbour, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Coral Harbour, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) NNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 950.2 kms (590.4 miles) NW
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) NNW
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) NNW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) W
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) WSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 955.1 kms (593.5 miles) WSW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 829.8 kms (515.7 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 940.5 kms (584.5 miles) NE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 518.1 kms (321.9 miles) N
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 874.3 kms (543.3 miles) NE
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 959.1 kms (596 miles) ENE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 783.8 kms (487 miles) ESE
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) SSE