Vs > Cook, South Australia
Hua Hin vs Cook, South Australia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ras Elnakb, Egypt
Hua Hin vs Paulistana, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Akita, Japan
Hua Hin vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Cook, South Australia vs Stamford, Ct, Usa
Cook, South Australia vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Cook, South Australia vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Cook, South Australia vs Covington, Tn, Usa
Machado vs Linz
Nkhota Kota vs La Quiaca Obs
Ubatuba vs Matsuyama
Maiquetia vs Sidi Ifni
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cook, South Australia, Australia is approximately 5,805 km or 3,607 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cook, South Australia bearing 321.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 326.4° or NNW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cook, South Australia has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cook, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.7 °C (17.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 822 mm (32.4 in) more which is equivalent to 822 l/m² (20.17 US gal/ft²) or 8,220,000 l/ha (878,773 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Cook, South Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cook, South Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cook, South Australia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Altagracia, Nicaragua
Hua Hin vs Kinloss, Uk
Hua Hin vs Maraba, Brazil
Hua Hin vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
Cook, South Australia vs Mpika, Zambia
Cook, South Australia vs Ghazni, Afghanistan
Cook, South Australia vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Cook, South Australia vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Kairouan vs Sapporo
Galena, Alaska vs Perry, Ok
La Paz, Baja California vs Ras Al Kahimah
Lusk, Wy vs Taunton, Ma
Hua Hin vs Cook, South Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cook, South Australia
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 804.6 kms (500 miles) NNE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 831.1 kms (516.5 miles) NNE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.6 miles) NE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1120.1 kms (696 miles) E
- Woomera, Australia - 609.3 kms (378.6 miles) E
- Ceduna, Australia - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) ESE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 1163.1 kms (722.8 miles) ESE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 909.1 kms (564.9 miles) ESE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 894.8 kms (556.1 miles) SE