Vs > Cold Bay, Alaska
Hua Hin vs Cold Bay, Alaska Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Djerba, Tunisia
Hua Hin vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Mbala, Zambia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Chateauroux, France
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Agra, India
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Skovorodino, Russia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Surin, Thailand
Guaira vs Sikasso
Latakia vs Apodi
Majuro vs Cairo
Ust-Barguzin vs Kwajalein Island
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa is approximately 9,320 km or 5,791 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 283.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 214.7° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24 °C (43.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.3 °C (16.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 84.7 mm (3.3 in) more which is equivalent to 84.7 l/m² (2.08 US gal/ft²) or 847,000 l/ha (90,550 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Cold Bay, Alaska.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cold Bay, Alaska. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cold Bay, Alaska vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -74 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Acajutla, El Salvador
Hua Hin vs Urfa, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Bejaia, Algeria
Cold Bay, Alaska vs KIROVOBAD (GANDZHA), Azerbaijan
Cold Bay, Alaska vs London-Gatwick, Uk
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Syracuse, New York, Usa
Yasica vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab
Ubatuba vs Gyzyletrek
Stensele vs Storrs, Ct
Melbourne, Victoria vs Chunchon
Hua Hin vs Cold Bay, Alaska Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE