Vs > Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Hua Hin vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Hua Hin vs Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
Hua Hin vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Havana, Cuba
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Mombasa, Kenya
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Limon, Costa Rica
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Machado
Cincinnati, Ky vs Hughenden, Queensland
Bouake vs Poltava
Morris, Mn vs Pine Bluff, Ar
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 10,737 km or 6,672 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut bearing 11.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 176.1° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 39.9 °C (71.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.1 °C (50.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 773.4 mm (30.4 in) more which is equivalent to 773.4 l/m² (18.98 US gal/ft²) or 7,734,000 l/ha (826,816 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 53.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Hua Hin vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Hua Hin vs Greensboro, Al, Usa
Hua Hin vs Cameri, Italy
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Olekminsk, Russia
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Taungoo, Myanmar
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Chinde, Mozambique
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
Utsunomiya vs Kalispell, Montana
Ras Elnakb vs Dalen, Telemark
Rivadavia vs Hokitika
Atuona, Hiva Oa vs Smara
Hua Hin vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 672.5 kms (417.9 miles) N
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) WSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 526.8 kms (327.3 miles) WSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) SSW
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 711 kms (441.9 miles) WSW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) S
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) S
- Upernavik, Greenland - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 604.9 kms (375.9 miles) E
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) E
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) E
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 636.5 kms (395.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) SSE
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 378 kms (234.9 miles) SSE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 810.3 kms (503.5 miles) ESE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 808.5 kms (502.4 miles) ESE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 714.5 kms (444 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 515 kms (320 miles) SE