Vs > Clinton Point, Nt
Hua Hin vs Clinton Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Aleppo, Syria
Hua Hin vs Grafton, Nd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Iasi, Romania
Hua Hin vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Clinton Point, Nt vs Kashi, China
Clinton Point, Nt vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Clinton Point, Nt vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Clinton Point, Nt vs Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada
Aden vs Stockton, Ca
Venice vs Tulear/ Toliara
Burlington, Vt vs Kanin Nos (Cape)
Lundazi vs Hoopeston, Il
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Clinton Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,351 km or 6,432 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Clinton Point, Nt bearing 320.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 193.2° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Clinton Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean temperature is 38.3 °C (68.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.3 °C (54.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 829.4 mm (32.7 in) more which is equivalent to 829.4 l/m² (20.36 US gal/ft²) or 8,294,000 l/ha (886,684 US gal/ac) more. About 5 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Clinton Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Clinton Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Clinton Point, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Miches, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Strasbourg, France
Hua Hin vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Hua Hin vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
Clinton Point, Nt vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
Clinton Point, Nt vs Rumoi, Japan
Clinton Point, Nt vs Salloum, Egypt
Clinton Point, Nt vs Brownsville, Texas, Usa
Moroni vs Julianehb
Hanty-Mansijsk vs Oita
Umeň vs Waikaremoana Onepoto
Victoria (airport), Bc vs Charlo, Nb
Hua Hin vs Clinton Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Clinton Point, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 300.2 kms (186.6 miles) NNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 748.7 kms (465.3 miles) W
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) W
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) W
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) W
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 801.3 kms (497.9 miles) W
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 494.9 kms (307.6 miles) SW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 541.6 kms (336.5 miles) SSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 717.8 kms (446.1 miles) S
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 869.7 kms (540.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) E
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 759.8 kms (472.1 miles) E
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) ESE
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 607.8 kms (377.7 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) SE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 840.9 kms (522.5 miles) SSE