Vs > Clayton, Nm
Hua Hin vs Clayton, Nm Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Hua Hin vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Hua Hin vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs Montes Claros, Brazil
Clayton, Nm vs Renk, Sudan
Clayton, Nm vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
Clayton, Nm vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Clayton, Nm vs Kumamoto, Japan
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming
Newnan, Ga vs Providence/ Green State, Ri
Bust vs Taza
Vicenza vs Manston
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Clayton, Nm, Usa is approximately 14,050 km or 8,731 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Clayton, Nm bearing 331.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 203.1° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Clayton, Nm has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Clayton, Nm is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.8 °C (28.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.6 °C (33.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 615.5 mm (24.2 in) more which is equivalent to 615.5 l/m² (15.11 US gal/ft²) or 6,155,000 l/ha (658,010 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Clayton, Nm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Clayton, Nm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Clayton, Nm vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Hua Hin vs Minicoy, Lakshadweep
Hua Hin vs Wakayama, Japan
Hua Hin vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Clayton, Nm vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Clayton, Nm vs Yichang, China
Clayton, Nm vs Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Clayton, Nm vs Pleven, Bulgaria
Moosonee, Ontario vs Evora
Benin vs Mersin
Afyon vs Nandaime
Fianarantsoa vs Viterbo
Hua Hin vs Clayton, Nm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Clayton, Nm
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 348.9 kms (216.8 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 301 kms (187.1 miles) NNE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NNE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) NE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 317.6 kms (197.3 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) NNE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) SE
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 334.2 kms (207.6 miles) SSE