Vs > Churchill, Manitoba
Hua Hin vs Churchill, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ras-Sedr, Egypt
Hua Hin vs Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Hua Hin vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Churchill, Manitoba vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Churchill, Manitoba vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Churchill, Manitoba vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Churchill, Manitoba vs Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Breves vs Aswan
Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel vs Mossuril, Lumbo
Oakdale, Ne vs Sfax
Albenga vs Altai
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Churchill, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 11,984 km or 7,447 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Churchill, Manitoba bearing 345.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 187.6° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Churchill, Manitoba has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Churchill, Manitoba is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 34.6 °C (62.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.6 °C (62.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 587.5 mm (23.1 in) more which is equivalent to 587.5 l/m² (14.42 US gal/ft²) or 5,875,000 l/ha (628,076 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Churchill, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Churchill, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Churchill, Manitoba vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Analalava, Madagascar
Hua Hin vs Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Hua Hin vs Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Churchill, Manitoba vs Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand
Churchill, Manitoba vs Bamako, Mali
Churchill, Manitoba vs Vassouras, Brazil
Churchill, Manitoba vs Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand
Chamical vs Barabinsk
Tystofte vs Pto.Carreno
Encruz. Do Sul vs Duverge
Conakry vs Prado
Hua Hin vs Churchill, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Churchill, Manitoba
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) N
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 825.6 kms (513 miles) WNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 454.2 kms (282.3 miles) W
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) WSW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 267 kms (165.9 miles) S
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) SW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 786.1 kms (488.5 miles) WSW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 647.7 kms (402.5 miles) SW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 683.9 kms (425 miles) SW
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) S
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 862.9 kms (536.2 miles) S
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 829.8 kms (515.7 miles) NE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) NNE
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 603.1 kms (374.8 miles) SSE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) SSE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 846.2 kms (525.8 miles) SSE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 852.6 kms (529.8 miles) S