Vs > Churchill Falls, Nf
Hua Hin vs Churchill Falls, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Barahona, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Galveston, Tx, Usa
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Zagreb, Croatia
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Nara, Mali
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
Nueve De Julio vs Amendola
Bandar Lengeh vs Chaiyaphum
Bambesa vs New Orleans Audubon, La
Okhotsk vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada is approximately 12,507 km or 7,772 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Churchill Falls, Nf bearing 16.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 169.8° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Churchill Falls, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Churchill Falls, Nf is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 31 °C (55.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.1 °C (56°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 54.3 mm (2.1 in) more which is equivalent to 54.3 l/m² (1.33 US gal/ft²) or 543,000 l/ha (58,050 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Churchill Falls, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Churchill Falls, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Churchill Falls, Nf vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Malacca, Malaysia
Hua Hin vs Guanare, Venezuela
Hua Hin vs Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Hua Hin vs Teofilo Otoni, Brazil
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Oita, Japan
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Gioia Del Colle, Italy
Vigna Di Valle vs Semnan
Porto vs Multan
Midway Island vs Gajvoron
Hanty-Mansijsk vs Lamia
Hua Hin vs Churchill Falls, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Churchill Falls, Nf
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) WSW
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 367.3 kms (228.3 miles) NNE
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) E
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 406.2 kms (252.4 miles) SSE