Vs > Chesterfield, Nunavut
Hua Hin vs Chesterfield, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Hua Hin vs Torun, Poland
Hua Hin vs Tessalit, Mali
Hua Hin vs Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Pantelleria, Italy
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Bariloche, Argentina
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Bahariya, Egypt
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Big Trout Lake, On vs Albenga
Williamson, Wv vs Dubuque, Ia
Mendoza Aero vs Rodrigues
Laverton vs Saint Peter, Mn
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 11,525 km or 7,162 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Chesterfield, Nunavut bearing 349.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 184.9° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Chesterfield, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Chesterfield, Nunavut is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 39.2 °C (70.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 36.3 °C (65.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 733.7 mm (28.9 in) more which is equivalent to 733.7 l/m² (18.01 US gal/ft²) or 7,337,000 l/ha (784,374 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46° higher in Hua Hin than in Chesterfield, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Chesterfield, Nunavut. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Hua Hin vs Timisoara, Romania
Hua Hin vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Shendi, Sudan
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Steffenville, Mo vs Holly, Co
Erzincan vs Abeche
Kawerau vs Atlanta, Georgia
Brønnøysund, Nordland vs Diyarbakir
Hua Hin vs Chesterfield, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Chesterfield, Nunavut
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 698.4 kms (434 miles) N
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 907.2 kms (563.8 miles) NW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 622.1 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 771.1 kms (479.2 miles) NW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 895.2 kms (556.3 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 969.3 kms (602.3 miles) WNW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 284 kms (176.5 miles) WNW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 581.1 kms (361.1 miles) WSW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) SSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 848.5 kms (527.3 miles) SW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 917.8 kms (570.3 miles) SW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 806.3 kms (501.1 miles) SSW
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 927.3 kms (576.2 miles) SSW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 930.9 kms (578.5 miles) NE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) NNE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 568.9 kms (353.5 miles) N
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) NNE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) ENE
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 868.9 kms (540 miles) ESE