Vs > Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Hua Hin vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Hua Hin vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Reboly, Russia
Hua Hin vs Kyra, Russia
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Odense, Denmark
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Akita, Japan
Lago Argentino vs Caracas
Morrison, Il vs Les Escaldes
Bitola vs Highland Home, Al
Hun vs Vicksburg, Mississippi
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada is approximately 13,260 km or 8,240 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Charlottetown (cda), Pe bearing 19° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 166.7° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Charlottetown (cda), Pe has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Charlottetown (cda), Pe is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 21.8 °C (39.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.2 °C (40°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 138.1 mm (5.4 in) less which is equivalent to 138.1 l/m² (3.39 US gal/ft²) or 1,381,000 l/ha (147,638 US gal/ac) less. About 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Charlottetown (cda), Pe.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Charlottetown (cda), Pe. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -138 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Syracuse, New York, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kankan, Guinea
Hua Hin vs Grodno, Belarus
Hua Hin vs Weatherford, Tx, Usa
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Peixe, Brazil
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Kilkenny, Ireland
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
Grytviken vs Constanz
Abadan vs Dewar Lakes, Nt
Atuona, Hiva Oa vs Charleston (municipal), Sc
Auckland City vs Hachijojima
Hua Hin vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Charlottetown (cda), Pe
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) NNW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 310.5 kms (192.9 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) WNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) WNW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 5.9 kms (3.7 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 121.1 kms (75.2 miles) W
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) W
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 265.5 kms (165 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) S
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) S