Vs > Centralia, Wa
Hua Hin vs Centralia, Wa Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Hua Hin vs Paganella Mountain, Italy
Hua Hin vs Pakse, Laos
Centralia, Wa vs Los Andes, El Salvador
Centralia, Wa vs Raga, Sudan
Centralia, Wa vs Sadovo, Bulgaria
Centralia, Wa vs Konya, Turkey
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Tiffin, Oh
Temuka vs Milano/ Malpensa
Oita vs Nagasaki
Yamasa vs Sobral
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Centralia, Wa, Usa is approximately 12,136 km or 7,542 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Centralia, Wa bearing 315.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 209.5° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Centralia, Wa has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Centralia, Wa is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 16.6 °C (29.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 195.5 mm (7.7 in) less which is equivalent to 195.5 l/m² (4.8 US gal/ft²) or 1,955,000 l/ha (209,002 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Centralia, Wa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Centralia, Wa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Centralia, Wa vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -164 (-6)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -165 (-7)
|| -196 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Hua Hin vs Maquinchao, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Ust-Maja, Russia
Hua Hin vs Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Centralia, Wa vs El Golea, Algeria
Centralia, Wa vs North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Centralia, Wa vs Tottori, Japan
Centralia, Wa vs Entebbe, Uganda
Imperatriz vs La Victoria
Chakhcharan vs Cape Hooper, Nt
Papeete vs Raseiniai
New Bedford, Ma vs Eelde
Hua Hin vs Centralia, Wa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Centralia, Wa
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) NE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) NE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) S
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) SSE