Vs > Caxias Do Sul
Hua Hin vs Caxias Do Sul Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Kasempa, Zambia
Hua Hin vs Lexington, Va, Usa
Hua Hin vs Hanover, Nh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Lanzarote, Spain
Caxias Do Sul vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Caxias Do Sul vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Caxias Do Sul vs Geneva, Switzerland
Caxias Do Sul vs Plaisance, Mauritius
Aimores vs Porto Velho
Cherrapunji, Meghalaya vs Kalispell, Montana
Shionomisaki vs Long Beach, Ca
East Tawas, Mi vs Maun
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Caxias Do Sul, Brazil is approximately 16,512 km or 10,261 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Caxias Do Sul bearing 115.7° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 53.7° or NE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Caxias Do Sul has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Caxias Do Sul is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.2 °C (20.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 916.1 mm (36.1 in) less which is equivalent to 916.1 l/m² (22.48 US gal/ft²) or 9,161,000 l/ha (979,372 US gal/ac) less. About 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Caxias Do Sul.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Caxias Do Sul. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Caxias Do Sul vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -133 (-5)
|| -133 (-5)
|| -178 (-7)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -4 (0)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -150 (-6)
|| -916 (-36)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Medford, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Hua Hin vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Hua Hin vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand
Caxias Do Sul vs Houston, Texas, Usa
Caxias Do Sul vs Greenville, Tx, Usa
Caxias Do Sul vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Caxias Do Sul vs London-Gatwick, Uk
Tebessa vs Rome
Auckland City vs Arauca
Vallenar vs New Hampton, Ia
Lewiston, Id vs Kelowna, Bc
Hua Hin vs Caxias Do Sul Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Caxias Do Sul