Vs > Carnarvon, Western Australia
Hua Hin vs Carnarvon, Western Australia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Bage, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Campobasso, Italy
Hua Hin vs Ust-Oloj, Russia
Hua Hin vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Patos De Minas, Brazil
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Riga, Latvia
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Fayetteville, Nc, Usa
Tamatave/ Toamasina vs Walnut, Il
Formosa vs Framingham, Ma
Mindat vs Magaria
Kengtung vs San R. Yuma
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia is approximately 4,424 km or 2,749 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Carnarvon, Western Australia bearing 338.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 340.4° or NNW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Carnarvon, Western Australia has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Carnarvon, Western Australia is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 7.6 °C (13.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 772.9 mm (30.4 in) more which is equivalent to 772.9 l/m² (18.97 US gal/ft²) or 7,729,000 l/ha (826,281 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Carnarvon, Western Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Carnarvon, Western Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Hua Hin vs Caravelas, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Quang Tri, Vietnam
Hua Hin vs Wau, Sudan
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Odienne, Ivory Coast
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Tabou, Ivory Coast
Kano vs Kaoma
Lyngvig Fyr vs Eelde
Latronico vs Abu Na’Ama
Lop Buri vs Hanty-Mansijsk
Hua Hin vs Carnarvon, Western Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Carnarvon, Western Australia
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1174.8 kms (730 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 715 kms (444.3 miles) NE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 741.7 kms (460.9 miles) ENE
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 387.9 kms (241 miles) NNE
- Learmonth, Australia - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) N
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1474.3 kms (916.2 miles) E
- Meekatharra, Australia - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) ESE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 686.4 kms (426.5 miles) ESE
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 447.3 kms (278 miles) SSE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1007.2 kms (625.9 miles) SE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 814.6 kms (506.2 miles) SSE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1272.4 kms (790.7 miles) SE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 1273.2 kms (791.1 miles) SE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 1197.1 kms (743.9 miles) SSE