Vs > Cardiff, Wales
Hua Hin vs Cardiff, Wales Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Hua Hin vs Midland, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Parana, Brazil
Cardiff, Wales vs Milos, Greece
Cardiff, Wales vs Tsu, Japan
Cardiff, Wales vs Imperatriz, Brazil
Cardiff, Wales vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Fes-Sais
Winchmore vs Msekera Agromet
Wauseon, Oh vs Mkambo
San Luis vs Jhelum
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cardiff, Wales, Uk is approximately 9,819 km or 6,102 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cardiff, Wales bearing 71.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 142.6° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cardiff, Wales has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cardiff, Wales is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.8 °C (32°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 38 mm (1.5 in) more which is equivalent to 38 l/m² (0.93 US gal/ft²) or 380,000 l/ha (40,625 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Cardiff, Wales.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cardiff, Wales. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cardiff, Wales vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -79 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Hua Hin vs Steffenville, Mo, Usa
Hua Hin vs Ustica Island, Italy
Cardiff, Wales vs Kamishli, Syria
Cardiff, Wales vs Kinloss, Uk
Cardiff, Wales vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Cardiff, Wales vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Underkhaan vs Prince George, British Columbia
Daniels Harbour, Nf vs Nobeoka
La Harpe, Il vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Taiaroa Head vs Mobile, Alabama
Hua Hin vs Cardiff, Wales Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cardiff, Wales
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE