Vs > Cape St James, Bc
Hua Hin vs Cape St James, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Cadiz, Spain
Hua Hin vs Death Valley, California, Usa
Hua Hin vs Matsuyama, Japan
Hua Hin vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Cape St James, Bc vs Chimbote, Peru
Cape St James, Bc vs Bogucany, Russia
Cape St James, Bc vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Cape St James, Bc vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Tallin vs Campobasso
Glasgow, Scotland vs Byrd
Taif vs Parana
Two Harbors, Mn vs Perdasdefogu
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cape St James, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,339 km or 7,046 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cape St James, Bc bearing 309.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 209.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape St James, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 18.8 °C (33.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 543.3 mm (21.4 in) less which is equivalent to 543.3 l/m² (13.33 US gal/ft²) or 5,433,000 l/ha (580,824 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Cape St James, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cape St James, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape St James, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -161 (-6)
|| -119 (-5)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -8 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -158 (-6)
|| -543 (-21)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Rovno, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Hua Hin vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Cape St James, Bc vs Patos De Minas, Brazil
Cape St James, Bc vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Cape St James, Bc vs Yaounde, Cameroon
Cape St James, Bc vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Male vs Ushibuka
Death Valley, California vs Aberystwyth, Wales
Minsk vs Appleby
Omaha, Nebraska vs Ethelda Bay, Bc
Hua Hin vs Cape St James, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape St James, Bc
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) NE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) NNE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) N
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 175.8 kms (109.3 miles) N
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 161 kms (100.1 miles) ENE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.7 miles) ESE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) ESE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 220.4 kms (137 miles) SE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) ESE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 428.6 kms (266.3 miles) ESE