Vs > Cape Hooper, Nt
Hua Hin vs Cape Hooper, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Mombetsu, Japan
Hua Hin vs La Ceiba, Honduras
Hua Hin vs Ranong, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Durham, Nh, Usa
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Vicosa, Brazil
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Albany, New York, Usa
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Kengtung
Albany, New York vs Eyrewell Forest
Hokonui Forest vs Val D’Or, Quebec
Tadotsu vs Kosseir
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,941 km or 6,799 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cape Hooper, Nt bearing 13.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 175.1° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Hooper, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Hooper, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 39.3 °C (70.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26 °C (46.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 721 mm (28.4 in) more which is equivalent to 721 l/m² (17.7 US gal/ft²) or 7,210,000 l/ha (770,797 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Cape Hooper, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cape Hooper, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Hooper, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Melilla, Spain
Hua Hin vs Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Harare, Zimbabwe
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Tottori, Japan
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Kumejima, Japan
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Sao Joaquim vs Darwin, Northern Territory
Cernovcy vs Myitkyina
Hamburg vs Hagi
Selma, Al vs Skikda
Hua Hin vs Cape Hooper, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Hooper, Nt
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 584.3 kms (363.1 miles) W
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) W
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) S
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) S
- Upernavik, Greenland - 618.4 kms (384.3 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 618.5 kms (384.4 miles) ENE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) ENE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) ENE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 566.2 kms (351.8 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) E
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 306.8 kms (190.6 miles) SE