Vs > Canberra, Capital Territory
Hua Hin vs Canberra, Capital Territory Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Chinde, Mozambique
Hua Hin vs Philo, Oh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Lugansk, Ukraine
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Umeň, Sweden
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Lindenberg, Germany
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Columbus, Ohio vs State University, Nm
Matsuyama vs Juigalpa
Labe vs Staunton, Va
Roseau, Mn vs State College, Pa
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia is approximately 7,427 km or 4,615 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Canberra, Capital Territory bearing 306.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 317.7° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Canberra, Capital Territory has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Canberra, Capital Territory is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.5 °C (26.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.9 °C (19.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 375.9 mm (14.8 in) more which is equivalent to 375.9 l/m² (9.23 US gal/ft²) or 3,759,000 l/ha (401,862 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Canberra, Capital Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Canberra, Capital Territory. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Canberra, Capital Territory vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Gifu, Japan
Hua Hin vs Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Maracaibo, Venezuela
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Washington, Ia, Usa
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Kermanshah, Iran
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Konstanz
Malaga, Costa del Sol vs Normanton, Queensland
Paoli, In vs Maringa
Narsarsuaq vs Malakal
Hua Hin vs Canberra, Capital Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Canberra, Capital Territory
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 660.3 kms (410.3 miles) NNW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) NW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) N
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) W
- Wagga, Australia - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) W
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) SW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) WSW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 487.4 kms (302.9 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) SSW
- Low Head, Australia - 672.4 kms (417.9 miles) SSW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) SSW