Vs > Campbell River, Bc
Hua Hin vs Campbell River, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Hagi, Japan
Hua Hin vs Keene, Nh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Fairmont, Mn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Vacaville, Ca, Usa
Campbell River, Bc vs Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa
Campbell River, Bc vs Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic
Campbell River, Bc vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Campbell River, Bc vs Singapore, Singapore
Key West, Florida vs Naples, Campania
In Amenas vs Jackson, Ms
Pige vs Macapa
St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly vs Sao Simao
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Campbell River, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,787 km or 7,324 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Campbell River, Bc bearing 313.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.4° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Campbell River, Bc has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Campbell River, Bc is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.1 °C (34.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 409.9 mm (16.1 in) less which is equivalent to 409.9 l/m² (10.06 US gal/ft²) or 4,099,000 l/ha (438,210 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Campbell River, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Campbell River, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Campbell River, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -173 (-7)
|| -126 (-5)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -215 (-8)
|| -410 (-16)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Tadotsu, Japan
Hua Hin vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Langara, Bc, Canada
Hua Hin vs La Ronge, Sk, Canada
Campbell River, Bc vs Libreville, Gabon
Campbell River, Bc vs Kota, India
Campbell River, Bc vs Asosan, Japan
Campbell River, Bc vs Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa
Dongola vs Brandon, Mb
Moyobamba vs Boise, Idaho
Peterborough, On vs Kyra
Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn vs Kirovograd
Hua Hin vs Campbell River, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Campbell River, Bc
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) NW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) WNW
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) WNW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) WNW
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) SSW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) SE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 74.6 kms (46.4 miles) SSE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) SE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 234 kms (145.4 miles) ESE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) ESE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 211 kms (131.1 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) SE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) SE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SSE