Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Hua Hin vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
Hua Hin vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Wake Island, Usa
Hua Hin vs Jokioinen, Finland
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Onahama, Japan
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Nairobi, Kenya
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs San Juan Bautista, Paraguay
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Saragt, Turkmenistan
Dezful vs Nosy-Varika
Valdivia vs Nandaime
Usak vs Hachijojima
FanÝ, Nordby (Esbjerg) vs Tahoua
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,721 km or 6,662 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 335.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 188.8° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 42.4 °C (76.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.4 °C (67.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 858 mm (33.8 in) more which is equivalent to 858 l/m² (21.06 US gal/ft²) or 8,580,000 l/ha (917,259 US gal/ac) more. About 7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Hatanga, Russia
Hua Hin vs Parintins, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Crete, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Dedza, Malawi
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Tripoli, Peloponnese vs Kuala Terengganu
Oymyakon vs Jerba
Hao vs Hel
Khanpur vs Belfast-Aldergrove
Hua Hin vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE