Vs > Burns Lake, Bc
Hua Hin vs Burns Lake, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Magaria, Niger
Hua Hin vs Alice, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland
Hua Hin vs Langdon, Nd, Usa
Burns Lake, Bc vs Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
Burns Lake, Bc vs Kozhikode, India
Burns Lake, Bc vs Manchester, England, Uk
Burns Lake, Bc vs Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Manaus vs Angelica, Ny
Mene Grande vs Bandar Anzali
Agadir vs Kermanshah
Steffenville, Mo vs Berwick Forest
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Burns Lake, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,411 km or 7,091 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Burns Lake, Bc bearing 314.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 205.4° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Burns Lake, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Burns Lake, Bc is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 24.6 °C (44.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.7 °C (37.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 543.1 mm (21.4 in) more which is equivalent to 543.1 l/m▓ (13.33 US gal/ft▓) or 5,431,000 l/ha (580,610 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37° higher in Hua Hin than in Burns Lake, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Burns Lake, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Burns Lake, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa
Hua Hin vs Zinder, Niger
Hua Hin vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Hua Hin vs Famagusta, Cyprus
Burns Lake, Bc vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Burns Lake, Bc vs Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Burns Lake, Bc vs Tirana, Albania
Burns Lake, Bc vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Zonguldak vs Tres Lagoas
Frontone vs Guwahati
Waddington vs Calafat
Hemlock, Ny vs Klagenfurt
Hua Hin vs Burns Lake, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Burns Lake, Bc
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 368.1 kms (228.8 miles) WNW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) WNW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 169.7 kms (105.4 miles) W
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 291 kms (180.8 miles) W
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) WSW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) WSW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 286.2 kms (177.8 miles) WSW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) SW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 370.4 kms (230.1 miles) SSW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) SSW
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SSW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) NE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) ENE
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 207.7 kms (129 miles) ENE
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 220.8 kms (137.2 miles) ESE
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 272.3 kms (169.2 miles) ESE