Vs > Bull Harbour, Bc
Hua Hin vs Bull Harbour, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Newark, Nj, Usa
Hua Hin vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Hua Hin vs Diamantina, Brazil
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Bo, Sierra Leone
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Asahikawa, Japan
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Bage, Brazil
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Junin, Argentina
Alice Springs vs Los Angeles, Ca
Watertown, Wi vs Veracruz
Gafsa vs Kalewa
Sweet Springs, Mo vs Hitoyoshi
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,574 km or 7,192 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Bull Harbour, Bc bearing 311.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.8° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Bull Harbour, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Bull Harbour, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 19.4 °C (34.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.7 °C (10.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1191 mm (46.9 in) less which is equivalent to 1191 l/m² (29.23 US gal/ft²) or 11,910,000 l/ha (1,273,258 US gal/ac) less. About 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Bull Harbour, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Bull Harbour, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bull Harbour, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -266 (-10)
|| -189 (-7)
|| -148 (-6)
|| -119 (-5)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -114 (-5)
|| -276 (-11)
|| -1191 (-47)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Port-Said, Egypt
Hua Hin vs Baitag, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Hua Hin vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Bull Harbour, Bc vs San Juan Bautista, Paraguay
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Omu, Japan
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Keene, Nh, Usa
Barcelos vs Pescara, Abruzzo
Harrisburg, Il vs Brest
Zamiin-Uud vs Dargaville
Mersing vs Nokkundi
Hua Hin vs Bull Harbour, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Bull Harbour, Bc
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 340.1 kms (211.4 miles) NNW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 264.8 kms (164.6 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) WSW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 30.8 kms (19.2 miles) SSW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 37.6 kms (23.4 miles) NNE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) SE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 346.6 kms (215.4 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SE