Vs > Cedars, Bsharri
Hua Hin vs Cedars, Bsharri Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Arvaikheer, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Cervia, Italy
Hua Hin vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Vasilevici, Russia
Cedars, Bsharri vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Cedars, Bsharri vs Haikou, China
Cedars, Bsharri vs Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
Cedars, Bsharri vs Framingham, Ma, Usa
Kutchan vs Boston, Massachusetts
Villa Dolores vs Sofia
Saint Louis, Missouri vs Calgary, Alberta
Czestochowa vs Fort Reliance, Nt
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon is approximately 6,837 km or 4,248 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Cedars, Bsharri bearing 94° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 122.3° or ESE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cedars, Bsharri has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cedars, Bsharri is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.4 °C (24.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 75 mm (3 in) more which is equivalent to 75 l/m² (1.84 US gal/ft²) or 750,000 l/ha (80,180 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17° higher in Hua Hin than in Cedars, Bsharri.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Cedars, Bsharri. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cedars, Bsharri vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -208 (-8)
|| -147 (-6)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -153 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Hua Hin vs Charnocks, Barbados
Hua Hin vs Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Cedars, Bsharri vs Georgetown, Ascension Island
Cedars, Bsharri vs Albert Lea, Mn, Usa
Cedars, Bsharri vs Malatya, Turkey
Cedars, Bsharri vs Baghdad, Iraq
Dauphin, Manitoba vs Guangzhou
Karachi vs Fort St John, Bc
Huron, Sd vs Murfreesboro, Tn
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kabompo
Hua Hin vs Cedars, Bsharri Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Cedars, Bsharri
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 145 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) WNW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) NNW
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WNW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 32 kms (19.9 miles) NW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) SW
- Haifa, Israel - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 189.9 kms (118 miles) S
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) S
- Amman, Jordan - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) S