Vs > Brighton, England
Hua Hin vs Brighton, England Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Newark, Nj, Usa
Hua Hin vs Amherst, Ma, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kabala, Sierra Leone
Hua Hin vs Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Brighton, England vs Zyryanka, Russia
Brighton, England vs Ubatuba, Brazil
Brighton, England vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Brighton, England vs Sandomierz, Poland
Cotonou vs Apia, Upolu
Cork (Ap) vs Hart, Mi
Sliac vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk
Sansanne-Mango vs Shingle Point, Yt
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Brighton, England, Uk is approximately 9,620 km or 5,978 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Brighton, England bearing 74.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 141.5° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Brighton, England has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Brighton, England is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 198 mm (7.8 in) more which is equivalent to 198 l/m² (4.86 US gal/ft²) or 1,980,000 l/ha (211,675 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Brighton, England.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Brighton, England. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Brighton, England vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -65 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Hua Hin vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Hua Hin vs Cobar Mo, Australia
Hua Hin vs Jersey, Uk
Brighton, England vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Brighton, England vs Flin Flon, Mb, Canada
Brighton, England vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Brighton, England vs Istrana, Italy
Fort Scott, Ks vs Doneck
Mfuwe vs Hamamatsu
Red Deer, Ab vs Prince George, British Columbia
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Franklin, Pa
Hua Hin vs Brighton, England Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Brighton, England
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) WNW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 42.9 kms (26.6 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) W
- Jersey, Uk - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 183.4 kms (114 miles) S