Vs > Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia
Hua Hin vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Hua Hin vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Hua Hin vs Indaial, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Tak, Thailand
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Omaha, Nebraska, Usa
Kalakan vs Temple, Tx
Asmara vs Conway, Ar
Broken Bow, Ne vs Greenville, Pa
Jan Mayen Island vs Przemysl
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil is approximately 16,048 km or 9,972 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia bearing 86.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 84.7° or E .
- Both have a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 2.2 °C (4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F) more in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 168.4 mm (6.6 in) more which is equivalent to 168.4 l/m² (4.13 US gal/ft²) or 1,684,000 l/ha (180,031 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1° higher in Hua Hin than in Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -125 (-5)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -173 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Kandi, Benin
Hua Hin vs Kitamiesashi, Japan
Hua Hin vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Hua Hin vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Crow Agency, Mt, Usa
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Gagnoa vs Guidonia
Florina, Macedonia vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc
Karonga vs Ivano-Frankovsk
Base Esperanza vs Taguatinga
Hua Hin vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Bom J. Da Lapa
- Barra, Brazil - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) N
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NE
- Irece, Brazil - 276 kms (171.5 miles) NE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Lencois, Brazil - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) ENE
- Ituacu, Brazil - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Caetite, Brazil - 122.7 kms (76.3 miles) SE
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.2 miles) SSE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SSE