Vs > Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hua Hin vs Belfast, Northern Ireland Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs San Jose, Costa Rica
Hua Hin vs Catacamas, Honduras
Hua Hin vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Renk, Sudan
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Port Sudan, Sudan
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Augusta, Ga, Usa
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Ulaangom vs Kita
Triunfo vs Wairoa, Frasertown
Kenora, On vs Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane
Esk Forest vs Honiara, Guadalcanal
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk is approximately 9,878 km or 6,138 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Belfast, Northern Ireland bearing 69.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 146.2° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Belfast, Northern Ireland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Belfast, Northern Ireland is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.4 °C (33.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.4 °C (11.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 153 mm (6 in) more which is equivalent to 153 l/m² (3.75 US gal/ft²) or 1,530,000 l/ha (163,567 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Belfast, Northern Ireland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -71 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Limon, Costa Rica
Hua Hin vs Bandar Lengeh, Iran
Hua Hin vs Kostroma, Russia
Hua Hin vs Henderson, Nc, Usa
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Wagga, Australia
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Te Teko, New Zealand
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Busan, South Korea
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Erfurt, Germany
Sagres, Algarve vs Simcoe, On
Jalta vs Dar Es Salaam
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Lima
Sansanne-Mango vs S. P. Macoris
Hua Hin vs Belfast, Northern Ireland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Tiree, Uk - 209.9 kms (130.5 miles) N
- Malin Head, Ireland - 106.9 kms (66.4 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 1.6 kms (1 miles) NNW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) W
- Clones, Ireland - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Ireland - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 238.9 kms (148.4 miles) SSW