Vs > Beijing
Hua Hin vs Beijing Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Santa Maria, Portugal
Hua Hin vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Thiruvananthapuram, India
Hua Hin vs Essej, Russia
Beijing vs Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan
Beijing vs Tynemouth, England, Uk
Beijing vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Beijing vs Chios, Greece
Atlanta, Georgia vs Wooster, Oh
Nakhon Sawan vs Amite, La
Puyo vs Budapest-LORINC
Baltimore, Md vs Tela
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Beijing, China is approximately 3,437 km or 2,136 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Beijing bearing 212.3° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 204.8° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Beijing has a hot summer continental climate with dry winters (Dwa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Beijing is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.1 °C (47°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 422.1 mm (16.6 in) more which is equivalent to 422.1 l/m² (10.36 US gal/ft²) or 4,221,000 l/ha (451,253 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Beijing.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Beijing. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Beijing vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -86 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia
Hua Hin vs Dannevirke, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Gardiz, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Ajan, Russia
Beijing vs Chihuahua, Mexico
Beijing vs Zell Am See, Austria
Beijing vs Irkutsk, Russia
Beijing vs Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Brindisi vs Manston
Vlissingen vs Libby, Mt
Diamantino vs Cuiaba
Catacamas vs Frankfurt Am Main
Hua Hin vs Beijing Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Beijing