Vs > Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Hua Hin vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland
Hua Hin vs Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
Hua Hin vs Tel Aviv, Israel
Hua Hin vs Isla De Pascua-Mataveri, Chile
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Varna, Bulgaria
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Bettles, Ak, Usa
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Sainshand
Tabriz vs Br°nn°ysund, Nordland
Pituffik/ Thule Air Base vs Jenisejsk
Cape Hatteras, North Carolina vs Duverge
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada is approximately 12,434 km or 7,727 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Battle Harbour Lor, Nf bearing 25.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 164.2° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Battle Harbour Lor, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Battle Harbour Lor, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 27.2 °C (49°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.3 °C (31.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 45.6 mm (1.8 in) more which is equivalent to 45.6 l/m▓ (1.12 US gal/ft▓) or 456,000 l/ha (48,749 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Battle Harbour Lor, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -6 (0)
|| -71 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Hua Hin vs Waipoua Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Medford, Wi, Usa
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Groton, Ct, Usa
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Kurgan, Russia
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Yonagunijima
Djibouti vs Stambaugh, Mi
Ulaangom vs Kandahar
Khartoum vs Gerona, Costa Brava
Hua Hin vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) NW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 791.7 kms (492 miles) WNW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 587.8 kms (365.2 miles) WNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 342.8 kms (213 miles) WNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) WNW
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) W
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 736.3 kms (457.5 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 703.5 kms (437.1 miles) SW
- ChÚticamp, Ns, Canada - 732.9 kms (455.5 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 749.3 kms (465.6 miles) SSW