Vs > Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Hua Hin vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Aberdeen, Sd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Karachi (Airport), Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Xichang, China
Hua Hin vs Valparaiso, Chile
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Mendoza, Argentina
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Yokkaichi vs Trincomalee
Dale Enterprise, Va vs Cheyenne Wells, Co
Osaka vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
Yariguies vs Sumoto
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada is approximately 13,422 km or 8,341 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc bearing 1.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 179.2° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 23.2 °C (41.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.1 °C (48.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 62.1 mm (2.4 in) more which is equivalent to 62.1 l/m² (1.52 US gal/ft²) or 621,000 l/ha (66,389 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -50 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Malin Head, Ireland
Hua Hin vs Farmington, Mn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Erie, Pa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Accra, Ghana
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Mwinilunga, Zambia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Blacksburg, Va, Usa
Melo vs In Amenas
Wooster, Oh vs Rocha
Radicofani vs Bom Jesus
Ras Elnakb vs Otaru
Hua Hin vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc