Vs > Baker Lake, Nt
Hua Hin vs Baker Lake, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
Hua Hin vs Fergana, Russia
Hua Hin vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Baker Lake, Nt vs Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Baker Lake, Nt vs Sasebo, Japan
Baker Lake, Nt vs Konstanz, Germany
Baker Lake, Nt vs Tamdy-Bulak, Russia
Himeji vs Lord Howe Island
Albany, New York vs Brinkley, Ar
Aberdeen, Wa vs Valentia
Joao Pessoa vs Vladivostok
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Baker Lake, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,359 km or 7,059 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Baker Lake, Nt bearing 344° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 187° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Baker Lake, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Baker Lake, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 39.7 °C (71.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 39.6 °C (71.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 737.2 mm (29 in) more which is equivalent to 737.2 l/m² (18.09 US gal/ft²) or 7,372,000 l/ha (788,116 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Baker Lake, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Baker Lake, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Baker Lake, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Reefton, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Hua Hin vs Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
Hua Hin vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Baker Lake, Nt vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Baker Lake, Nt vs Davis, Antarctica
Baker Lake, Nt vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Baker Lake, Nt vs Nelson, New Zealand
Yanji vs Great Falls, Montana
Sainshand vs Bratsk
Fukuoka vs Youngstown/ Oh
Nioro vs Juigalpa
Hua Hin vs Baker Lake, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Baker Lake, Nt
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) NNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) NNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 616 kms (382.8 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 685.5 kms (426 miles) WNW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) SW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 833.1 kms (517.7 miles) WSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 772.9 kms (480.3 miles) SSW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 870 kms (540.6 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) N
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 515.7 kms (320.4 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) NE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) NNE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) NE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) E
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 284 kms (176.5 miles) ESE
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) S
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 886.2 kms (550.7 miles) S