Vs > La Paz, Baja California
Hua Hin vs La Paz, Baja California Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Carinhanha, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Redding, Ca, Usa
La Paz, Baja California vs Masvingo, Zimbabwe
La Paz, Baja California vs Mzimba, Malawi
La Paz, Baja California vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
La Paz, Baja California vs Correntina, Brazil
Auckland City vs Sadrinsk
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Cranbrook, Bc
Tallin vs Curico-General Freire
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Lanzarote
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and La Paz, Baja California, Mexico is approximately 14,779 km or 9,184 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from La Paz, Baja California bearing 318° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 218.7° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas La Paz, Baja California has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas La Paz, Baja California is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.7 °C (6.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 784.5 mm (30.9 in) more which is equivalent to 784.5 l/m² (19.25 US gal/ft²) or 7,845,000 l/ha (838,683 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.9° higher in Hua Hin than in La Paz, Baja California.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to La Paz, Baja California. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of La Paz, Baja California vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hua Hin vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Hua Hin vs Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Hua Hin vs Grytviken, South Georgia
La Paz, Baja California vs Khamti, Myanmar
La Paz, Baja California vs El Arish, Egypt
La Paz, Baja California vs Waynesboro, Ms, Usa
La Paz, Baja California vs Makokou, Gabon
Buffalo, New York vs Anchorage, Alaska
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Faranah
Duverge vs Spokane, Wa
Naples, Campania vs San Antonio, Texas
Hua Hin vs La Paz, Baja California Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near La Paz, Baja California
- Safford, Az, Usa - 982.4 kms (610.5 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 927 kms (576 miles) NNE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 945.5 kms (587.5 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) NE
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 980.6 kms (609.3 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 804.9 kms (500.2 miles) ESE