Vs > Atlantic City, New Jersey
Hua Hin vs Atlantic City, New Jersey Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Kozhikode, India
Hua Hin vs Windhoek, Namibia
Hua Hin vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Hua Hin vs Santiago, Chile
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Tacubaya, Mexico
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Aberporth, Uk
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Brenham, Tx, Usa
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs M. Calamita, Italy
Diamantina vs Bamako
Tobruk vs Tartu
Smithers, Bc vs Vologda
Veraval vs Van
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa is approximately 14,202 km or 8,825 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Atlantic City, New Jersey bearing 6.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 174.7° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Atlantic City, New Jersey has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Atlantic City, New Jersey is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.8 °C (28.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 24.3 mm (1 in) less which is equivalent to 24.3 l/m² (0.6 US gal/ft²) or 243,000 l/ha (25,978 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Atlantic City, New Jersey. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -3 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Lom, Bulgaria
Hua Hin vs Nice, France
Hua Hin vs Merida, Venezuela
Hua Hin vs Les Escaldes, Andorra
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Owosso, Mi, Usa
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Mount Isa, Australia
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Clinton Point, Nt, Canada
Floresta vs Kirensk
Lambarn vs International Falls, Minnesota
Columbia, Mo vs Tarko-Sale
Underkhaan vs Assab
Hua Hin vs Atlantic City, New Jersey Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW