Vs > Atikokan, On
Hua Hin vs Atikokan, On Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Hua Hin vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Hua Hin vs Changchun, China
Atikokan, On vs Atikokan, On, Canada
Atikokan, On vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Atikokan, On vs V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic
Atikokan, On vs Windhoek, Namibia
Mugla vs Grindstone Island, Qc
Longreach vs Vrfu Omu
Byron Bay, Nt vs Naha, Okinawa
Sibu vs Maquinchao
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Atikokan, On, Canada is approximately 13,100 km or 8,140 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Atikokan, On bearing 347.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 188.6° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Atikokan, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Atikokan, On is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 26 °C (46.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.5 °C (56.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 236.1 mm (9.3 in) more which is equivalent to 236.1 l/m² (5.79 US gal/ft²) or 2,361,000 l/ha (252,407 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Atikokan, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Atikokan, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Atikokan, On vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Matecana, Colombia
Hua Hin vs Birr, Offaly, Ireland
Hua Hin vs Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada
Hua Hin vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Atikokan, On vs Antofagasta, Chile
Atikokan, On vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Atikokan, On vs Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Atikokan, On vs Entebbe, Uganda
Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne vs Florence, Tuscany
Pantelleria vs Sliac
Yorkton, Sk vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
Moose Jaw, Sk vs Tarvisio
Hua Hin vs Atikokan, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Atikokan, On
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) S
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) S