Vs > Armstrong, Ontario
Hua Hin vs Armstrong, Ontario Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Indianola, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hua Hin vs Winton, New Zealand
Armstrong, Ontario vs Jacobina, Brazil
Armstrong, Ontario vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Armstrong, Ontario vs Potsdam, Germany
Armstrong, Ontario vs Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa
Grottaglie vs Tomakomai
Balikesir vs North Loup, Ne
Yakima, Wa vs Comox, Bc
Paris vs Galena, Alaska
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Armstrong, Ontario, Canada is approximately 12,971 km or 8,060 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Armstrong, Ontario bearing 350.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 186.3° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Armstrong, Ontario has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Armstrong, Ontario is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 28.7 °C (51.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.3 °C (59.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 273.8 mm (10.8 in) more which is equivalent to 273.8 l/m² (6.72 US gal/ft²) or 2,738,000 l/ha (292,710 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33° higher in Hua Hin than in Armstrong, Ontario.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Armstrong, Ontario. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Armstrong, Ontario vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -13 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Hua Hin vs Ely, Nevada, Usa
Hua Hin vs Turukhansk, Russia
Armstrong, Ontario vs Franklin, La, Usa
Armstrong, Ontario vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Armstrong, Ontario vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Armstrong, Ontario vs Rome, Italy
Morrison, Il vs Rafaela Inta
Nemuro vs Pokegama Dam, Mn
Oita vs Blantyre
Puerto Maldonado vs Burkes Garden, Va
Hua Hin vs Armstrong, Ontario Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Armstrong, Ontario
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 399 kms (248 miles) N
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 157.7 kms (98 miles) NW
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) WNW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 214 kms (133 miles) W
- Dryden, On, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) W
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 278.9 kms (173.3 miles) W
- Kenora, On, Canada - 393.8 kms (244.7 miles) W
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) SW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 377.4 kms (234.5 miles) WSW
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) S
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) S
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 416.5 kms (258.8 miles) SSW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW