Vs > Annette/ Wso Ak
Hua Hin vs Annette/ Wso Ak Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Valparaiso, Chile
Hua Hin vs Ottawa (airport), Canada
Hua Hin vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Hua Hin vs Nkoundja, Cameroon
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Kimchaek, South Korea
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Cipo, Brazil
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Natashquan, Qc, Canada
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Carrasco, Uruguay
Ishigakijima vs Kayseri
Sao Paulo vs Krenkel Polar (Isl)
Zinder vs Moosonee, Ontario
Anderson, Sc vs Curico-General Freire
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa is approximately 11,092 km or 6,893 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Annette/ Wso Ak bearing 309.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 207.1° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Annette/ Wso Ak has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Annette/ Wso Ak is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 19.8 °C (35.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.4 °C (16.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1624.4 mm (64 in) less which is equivalent to 1624.4 l/m² (39.87 US gal/ft²) or 16,244,000 l/ha (1,736,591 US gal/ac) less. About 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Annette/ Wso Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Annette/ Wso Ak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Annette/ Wso Ak vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -243 (-10)
|| -204 (-8)
|| -173 (-7)
|| -163 (-6)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -120 (-5)
|| -182 (-7)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -266 (-10)
|| -1624 (-64)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
Hua Hin vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Hua Hin vs Sakai, Japan
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Chiang Rai, Thailand
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Cape Carbonara, Italy
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Plaisance, Mauritius
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Tulsa, Ok vs Rumoi
Sarata vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
Vacaville, Ca vs San Antonio
Krenkel Polar (Isl) vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
Hua Hin vs Annette/ Wso Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Annette/ Wso Ak
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 388.1 kms (241.1 miles) NNE
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 536.5 kms (333.4 miles) E
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 202.8 kms (126 miles) ESE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 368.1 kms (228.8 miles) E
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 111 kms (69 miles) SE
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 181.8 kms (113 miles) SSE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) SSE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 361.7 kms (224.7 miles) SSE
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 347 kms (215.7 miles) S
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 489.7 kms (304.3 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 518.3 kms (322 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 542.3 kms (337 miles) SSE