Vs > Amarillo, Texas
Hua Hin vs Amarillo, Texas Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Hua Hin vs Banff, Ab, Canada
Hua Hin vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Hua Hin vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Amarillo, Texas vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Amarillo, Texas vs Shionomisaki, Japan
Amarillo, Texas vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Amarillo, Texas vs Genicesk, Ukraine
Miyazaki vs Bhubaneshwar
Eureka, Nt vs Hawkinsville, Ga
Goose, Nf vs Lampasas, Tx
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Klaipeda
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Amarillo, Texas, Usa is approximately 14,230 km or 8,843 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Amarillo, Texas bearing 332.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 202.5° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Amarillo, Texas has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Amarillo, Texas is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.1 °C (36.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 502.3 mm (19.8 in) more which is equivalent to 502.3 l/m² (12.33 US gal/ft²) or 5,023,000 l/ha (536,992 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Amarillo, Texas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Amarillo, Texas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Amarillo, Texas vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Mena, Ar, Usa
Hua Hin vs Miyazaki, Japan
Hua Hin vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hua Hin vs Songkhla, Thailand
Amarillo, Texas vs Bhamaw, Myanmar
Amarillo, Texas vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Amarillo, Texas vs Asmara, Eritrea
Amarillo, Texas vs Iizuka, Japan
North Bay, On vs Dhaka
Darlington, Sc vs Maebashi
Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv vs Roseburg, Or
Geraldton, Western Australia vs S. P. Macoris
Hua Hin vs Amarillo, Texas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Amarillo, Texas
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) NNW
- Holly, Co, Usa - 308.8 kms (191.9 miles) N
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) NW
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) NNW
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) NW
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) S
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SW
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) NNE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) NNE
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 345.9 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) ESE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) ESE