Vs > Aleksandrovsk-Sahal
Hua Hin vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Baltimore, Md, Usa
Hua Hin vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Hua Hin vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Hua Hin vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Valentine, Ne, Usa
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Death Valley, California, Usa
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Lemnos, Greece
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Ceahlau, Romania
Puerto Lempira vs Mt Vernon, Il
El Golea vs Maimana
Bizerte vs Gisborne, Manutuke
Catanduva vs Ballinger, Tx
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia is approximately 5,707 km or 3,547 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Aleksandrovsk-Sahal bearing 237.1° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 212.9° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aleksandrovsk-Sahal has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Aleksandrovsk-Sahal is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 27.1 °C (48.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.7 °C (53.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 363 mm (14.3 in) more which is equivalent to 363 l/m² (8.91 US gal/ft²) or 3,630,000 l/ha (388,071 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Aleksandrovsk-Sahal.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Aleksandrovsk-Sahal. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -37 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs North Platte, Nebraska, Usa
Hua Hin vs Yining, China
Hua Hin vs Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hua Hin vs Concepcion, Paraguay
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Valley, Uk
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Quesnel, Bc
Agassiz, Bc vs Reno, Nevada
Hun vs Te Anau
Kandi vs Puyo
Hua Hin vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Aleksandrovsk-Sahal
- Ajan, Russia - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) NNW
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) NNW
- Ekimcan, Russia - 676.6 kms (420.5 miles) WNW
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 425.6 kms (264.4 miles) WNW
- Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia - 566.5 kms (352 miles) WSW
- Khabarovsk, Russia - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) WSW
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 460.8 kms (286.4 miles) SSW
- Wakkanai, Japan - 611 kms (379.7 miles) S
- Ternej, Russia - 775.6 kms (481.9 miles) SW
- Haboro, Japan - 727.7 kms (452.2 miles) S
- Rumoi, Japan - 774.3 kms (481.1 miles) S