Vs > Aklavik, Northwest Territories
Hua Hin vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Londrina, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Coro, Venezuela
Hua Hin vs Cape Uelen, Russia
Hua Hin vs Houston, Texas, Usa
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Grosseto, Italy
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Zigalovo, Russia
Peshawar vs Sheridan, Wy
Barra Do Corda vs Milledgeville, Ga
Dublin vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard
Bangkok vs Nobeoka
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada is approximately 10,043 km or 6,241 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Aklavik, Northwest Territories bearing 307° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 197.7° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aklavik, Northwest Territories has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Aklavik, Northwest Territories is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 36.3 °C (65.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.9 °C (70°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 778 mm (30.6 in) more which is equivalent to 778 l/m² (19.09 US gal/ft²) or 7,780,000 l/ha (831,734 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.8° higher in Hua Hin than in Aklavik, Northwest Territories.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Keszthely, Hungary
Hua Hin vs Saiq, Oman
Hua Hin vs Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Phetchabun, Thailand
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Magadan, Russia
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Concordia, Argentina
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Dakhla, Egypt
Taiaroa Head vs Sarny
Goztepe vs Pathein
Choluteca vs Soci
Dimbokro vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Hua Hin vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Aklavik, Northwest Territories
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) NW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 713.4 kms (443.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) S
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 701.8 kms (436.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 565.9 kms (351.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 458.7 kms (285 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 351.5 kms (218.4 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 486.2 kms (302.2 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) SE