Vs > Adrian, Mi
Hua Hin vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Hua Hin vs Barcelos, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Pichilingue, Ecuador
Adrian, Mi vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Adrian, Mi vs Konstanz, Germany
Adrian, Mi vs Adiake, Ivory Coast
Adrian, Mi vs Khabarovsk, Russia
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Blaine, Wa
Samos vs Llano, Tx
Repetek vs Triunfo
Taza vs Skovorodino
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,933 km or 8,658 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 355.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 183.6° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 18.7 °C (33.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.1 °C (41.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 131.7 mm (5.2 in) more which is equivalent to 131.7 l/m² (3.23 US gal/ft²) or 1,317,000 l/ha (140,796 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Hua Hin vs Otautau, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Tsuruga, Japan
Hua Hin vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
Adrian, Mi vs Taza, Morocco
Adrian, Mi vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Adrian, Mi vs Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar
Adrian, Mi vs Bogdarin, Russia
Nanning vs Chittagong
Bonifati (Cape) vs Rostov On Don
Tecumseh, Ne vs Sandvig, Bornholm
Karachi vs Tuscaloosa, Al
Hua Hin vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin