Vs > Adrar
Hua Hin vs Adrar Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Osaka, Japan
Hua Hin vs Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway
Hua Hin vs Arvaikheer, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Adrar vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Adrar vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Adrar vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Adrar vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Tara vs Burgeo, Nf
Mopti vs Lyngvig Fyr
Sumy vs Saga
Aiken, Sc vs Kumasi
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Adrar, Algeria is approximately 10,326 km or 6,417 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Adrar bearing 74.1° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 119.4° or ESE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adrar is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3.2 °C (5.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.5 °C (35.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 984.4 mm (38.8 in) more which is equivalent to 984.4 l/m² (24.16 US gal/ft²) or 9,844,000 l/ha (1,052,389 US gal/ac) more. About 68 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Adrar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Adrar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrar vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Walnut, Il, Usa
Hua Hin vs Chipata, Zambia
Hua Hin vs Peace River, Ab, Canada
Hua Hin vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Adrar vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada
Adrar vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Adrar vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Adrar vs Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Whatawhata vs Graz
Castro, Paraná vs Franklin, Pa
Oroomieh vs Tirana
Hamamatsu vs Estevan, Sk
Hua Hin vs Adrar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Adrar