Vs > Adelaide, South Australia
Hua Hin vs Adelaide, South Australia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Hua Hin vs Chattanooga, Tn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Adelaide, South Australia vs Paoli, In, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Blacksburg, Va, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Adelaide, South Australia vs Naze, Japan
Malin Head vs Esenguly
Kota vs State College, Pa
Geilo vs Ciudad Bolivar
Hope, Bc vs V. Altagracia
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Adelaide, South Australia, Australia is approximately 6,666 km or 4,143 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Adelaide, South Australia bearing 315.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 323.8° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adelaide, South Australia has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adelaide, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.1 °C (20.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.9 °C (12.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 551.5 mm (21.7 in) more which is equivalent to 551.5 l/m² (13.54 US gal/ft²) or 5,515,000 l/ha (589,590 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Adelaide, South Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Adelaide, South Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adelaide, South Australia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Chahbahar, Iran
Hua Hin vs Milbank, Sd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Ishigakijima, Japan
Hua Hin vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Adelaide, South Australia vs Gourdon, France
Adelaide, South Australia vs Lundazi, Zambia
Adelaide, South Australia vs Ust’Vajampolka, Russia
Adelaide, South Australia vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Walhalla, Sc vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands
Soure vs Pocahontas, Ar
Crikvenica vs Tampico, Tamaulipas
Caravelas vs Krasnoufimsk
Hua Hin vs Adelaide, South Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Adelaide, South Australia
- Tibooburra, Australia - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 885.3 kms (550.2 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 978.7 kms (608.2 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 336 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 813.5 kms (505.5 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 971.6 kms (603.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 640.8 kms (398.2 miles) ESE
- Essendon, Australia - 649.3 kms (403.5 miles) ESE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) ESE
- Laverton, Australia - 644.6 kms (400.5 miles) ESE
- East Sale, Australia - 845.5 kms (525.4 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) SE