Vs > Aberdeen, Scotland
Hua Hin vs Aberdeen, Scotland Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Sibbi, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Smolensk, Russia
Hua Hin vs Klagenfurt, Austria
Hua Hin vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Pune, India
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Lewisburg, Tn, Usa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
Maputo vs Bedford, Ma
Izobamba vs Perdasdefogu
Alliance, Ne vs Bintulu
Christchurch, Bromley vs Chambersburg, Pa
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk is approximately 9,551 km or 5,935 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Scotland bearing 73.1° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 147.9° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Scotland is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 19.7 °C (35.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 215 mm (8.5 in) more which is equivalent to 215 l/m² (5.28 US gal/ft²) or 2,150,000 l/ha (229,849 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.8° higher in Hua Hin than in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Aberdeen, Scotland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Scotland vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Floriano, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Invercargill, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Urakawa, Japan
Hua Hin vs Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Aberdeen, Scotland vs El Golea, Algeria
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Peterborough, On, Canada
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Talkeetna, Ak vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv
Limon vs Missoula, Mt
Flin Flon, Mb vs Man
Jerez De La Frontera vs Dabaa
Hua Hin vs Aberdeen, Scotland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Scotland
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Kinloss, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Tiree, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) WSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) SSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) S